My Milkshake Brings All the Boys to the Yard...

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

November Beachbody Challenge

I am soooo excited about a Beachbody Challenge coming up - a great deal for anyone interested in starting a Beachbody program! I will be looking for FIVE people - only five for this Challenge so I can devote lots of one-on-one coaching attention. Packs will come with a fitness program, Shakeology and a month's free trial of Beachbody Club Membership (complete with Meal Plans!). This is a great way to jump start your fitness before the New Year. I've selected 4 programs as potential Challenge options that are great for those just getting started on a program. Check out the vids below and leave a comment on which one you would choose!


OPTION ONE FOR BEGINNERS - TURBO JAM


OPTION TWO FOR BEGINNERS: POWER 90



OPTION THREE FOR BEGINNERS: BODY GOSPEL



OPTION 4: SLIM IN 6


For those who are intermediate & advanced, Challenge Packs featuring P90X, TurboFire or Insanity will also be available!

Contact me at coachpetrina@yahoo.com if you're interested or just PM me on Facebook!

1 comment: