My Milkshake Brings All the Boys to the Yard...

Monday, October 24, 2011

In the Midst of Insanity

28 Days of Insanity are done and in the books and I am thrilled with my results at the midpoint. I am fitting in the smallest size jeans that I have ever fit into in my life (yes, my life- I wasn't even a Size 6 in high school!).  Since pictures tend to speak louder than words, I'm posting my start pics side-by-side with pics taken yesterday.   I have another side-by-side with the rear view but I didn't post these...it's embarrassing enough having total strangers see me in a sports bra and compression shorts. I just couldn't bear the thought of people staring at my butt.  

    Day 1:                                    Day 28:



      Day 1:                                                      Day 28:

      Day 1:                                                       Day 28:

Midway through the program, I've lost nearly 10 lbs and a little over 10 inches all by eating wisely, drinking a Shakeology as one of my 5 mini-meals per day and working out between 40-60 minutes 6 days a week.  So, no I am most definitely not starving myself or spending several hours a day to get great results.  I'm most pleased with the fact I've lost 3 inches from my waist!  I'm excited to see what the next month holds for me.

If you're inspired by these results, click here to join my November Challenge!  Start writing your own success story.  8-)         

No comments:

Post a Comment