My Milkshake Brings All the Boys to the Yard...

Monday, December 12, 2011

Make 2012 your best year yet!

I hope the holiday season is treating you well.  I can’t believe 2012 is almost upon us!  In the spirit of the new year, I’m hosting a special fitness challenge for just a SMALL group of us that want support and accountability with fitness and nutrition for SERIOUS results! It’s a 90-day challenge using Shakeology daily and following a Beachbody at-home fitness program.  Our small challenge groups will track progress, motivate, inspire, and encourage each other to achieve amazing results through our exclusive Facebook group. 

New Year’s resolutions centered around weight-loss and health are pretty common, but it’s not as common to commit to it, stick with it and SUCCEED.  That’s where this challenge is different!  If you’re interested in more info or joining the group, send me a message ASAP.  Spots are limited to 5-6 people.  Also, if you know anyone who’s said they want to lose weight, get leaner and/or more fit, feel free to pass this info along and get them fired up for an amazing 2012 with you!  

Challenges begins Monday, January 2nd and Monday January 9th.  If you’re so fired up, you’re ready to jump in right now, just do the following: 

1. Go to this link http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/beachbody-challenge?referringRepId=116164

2. Scroll down and click TAKE THE CHALLENGE!

3. You will fill out the Beachbody Challenge Pledge so that you’re auto-enrolled for the $100,000 BIG BEACHBODY CHALLENGE where you can win $100,000 by submitting your results!

4. THEN you will be able to choose your Challenge Pack!!!  Select the pack that includes the fitness program you want to tackle in 2012.

5. Message me when you’re done so I can check to make sure it went through!
 
I am going to devote 100% of my efforts to help you achieve the results you want, and I look forward to receiving 100% of your efforts in return!

No comments:

Post a Comment